1. By joining this Consent and leaving his/her data on the Internet portal aonsa.ru (hereinafter — the Website) the Website visitor (hereinafter — the User) acting freely, of his own free will and in his own interest, expresses his consent to the owner of the Website Joint Stock Company "National Strategic Assets" (INN 9 704 088 262, OGRN 1 217 700 432 730, address of location: 119 034, Moscow, Nab Prechistenskaya, 15 / page 5, floor 1, Office 6) (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) to process personal data.
3. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
— telephone number, e-mail address, surname, first name, patronymic;
— the source of the visit to the site and the search or advertising query information;
— data about the user device (including resolution, version, and other attributes that characterize the user device);
— user clicks, page views, field fills, displays and views of banners and videos;
— the User’s actions on the website, the date and time of the session;
— a user identifier stored in cookies for the purposes of raising awareness of website visitors about products and services, providing relevant advertising information and advertising optimization, fulfilling contractual obligations, conducting advertising campaigns and market research.
4. The User confirms that all the data specified in the fields of the web form belong to him/her personally and that in the case of specifying information about other persons in the form, he/she confirms that he/she transfers personal data with the consent of these persons to the Operator on the basis of part 8 of article 9, paragraph 5 of part 1 of article 6 of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 On Personal Data and 5 of article 6 of the Federal Law dated 27.07.2006 On 152-FZ. 1 of Article 6 of the Federal Law 27.07.2006 152-FZ "On Personal Data", as well as obtaining personal data of the User from any third parties for realization of legitimate interests and rights to provision of services.
5. The User agrees that for the purposes specified in this Consent, the Operator has the right to entrust certain actions with personal data to third parties in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, provided that they undertake to ensure the security of personal data during their processing and prevent disclosure of personal data. Such third parties are entitled to perform actions (operations) with personal data of the User similar to the actions that the Operator is entitled to perform.
6. The User gives the Operator consent to transfer his/her personal data to third parties for the purpose of providing and rendering services (execution of agreements and contracts with the User).
7. The purpose of personal data processing is:
— Identification of the party in the relationship between the User and the Operator.
— Performance of the Operator’s obligations to the User, in connection with use of the Website, including for processing of the application.
#Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, messages, requests and information regarding the provision of the Services, fulfillment of agreements and contracts, as well as processing requests and applications from the User;
— use of "cookies" technology to create statistical reports, standard web server logs to count the number of visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of the Site;
#confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
— for administering and protecting the Site, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and posting of data.
8. The User consents to the following actions with personal data: collection, recording, demonstration, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
9. The User agrees that this Consent, as well as personal data provided by the User for the purpose of this Consent, are processed using automation tools, including information and telecommunication networks.
10. This Consent comes into force from the moment the User expresses consent to the processing of personal data by checking the box next to "I consent to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Federal Law On Personal Data 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ" and shall remain valid until the purposes of personal data processing are achieved or until it is revoked.
11. This Consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an application specifying the data specified in Article 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data" dated 27.07.2006 № 152-FZ by sending a written application to the Operator to the e-mail address email@example.com
or to the following address: 119 034, Moscow, Prechistenskaya Nab. 15 / page 5, floor 1, office 6.
12. The User is notified that the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without his/her consent in cases stipulated by the current legislation.
13. The Operator has the right to unilaterally amend this Consent at any time by publishing a new text of the Consent on the Website. When making changes to the current version, the date of the last update shall be indicated. The new version of the Consent shall come into force from the moment of its posting, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Consent.